Unearth Your Paradise Within…
Surrounded by the Natural Beauty of Costa Rica!
March 2-9, 2019
Explore your truth and find your inner wellspring of contentment while nestled between pristine beaches and tropical rainforests
Open your heart and clear your head while building strength and flexibility with a reflective Yoga, Qi Gong and Meditation practice. As you relax, laughter and joy will bubble to your surface, just in time to take a dip in the warm ocean water or share happy hour with new friends!
Does that sound amazing to you? Then join us for a retreat at the beautiful eco-resort Ojo Del Mar. Located on the Osa Peninsula, it is one of the country’s most untouched destinations, a quick flight from San Jose, Costa Rica’s capital.
Co-facilitators Annie Hopper, RYT-500, and Holly Padove, certified Qi Gong instructor and RYT-200 will guide you on this fabulous 8-day journey.
Each cabina has its own mosaic-floored outdoor garden shower and sink. All standard cabinas and beach nests have access to a shared hot shower bathroom.
All superior cabinas have private indoor bathroom, shower, lights (solar) and king size beds for double rooms.
The nests are spacious, screened in and close to the ocean on wooden platforms. They have a private outdoor shower, along with a communal bathhouse.
All inclusive per person pricing includes 8 days/7 nights, luxurious, eco-friendly lodging, all meals, daily Yoga & Qi Gong practices and more! Pricing is as follows:
Beach Nest (basic rooms)
Double – $2,332
Triple – $2,090
Quad – $1,899
Double- $2,472 (only one remaining)
Triple – $2,232
Quad – $2,039
Tantalize Your Tastebuds
Ojo del Mar serves delicious fresh food from their own organic gardens and locally sourced produce from the farmer’s market.
- 8 days and 7 nights at Ojo Del Mar, an intimate, eco-friendly retreat center
- Your choice of luxurious accommodations (see above for descriptions)
- Three organic meals per day
- Pre-breakfast coffee, tea, light snack and fruit
- Use of sweet water pool with ocean view
- All group sessions with Annie and Holly at the open-air wooden deck right on the beach
- Yoga & Meditation
- Qi Gong
- A deposit of $500 is due upon registration to confirm your spot
- 50% of balance due August 1, 2018
- Remaining balance due December 1, 2018
- For those signing up after December 1, full payment is due
- If you prefer to pay by credit card, 3.5% will be added to cover fees
They describe their style of cooking as healthy comfort food, presented beautifully with minimal fuss, served with care and just a light touch of flare.
A seasonally inspired buffet features a selection of either vegetarian, chicken or fish entrees accompanied by a variety of interesting side dishes and a homemade dessert.
What’s Not Included
- Tips to staff at end of retreat
- Travel Insurance
- Transportation including flights, taxis or other means of travel, including shuttle bus to/from retreat center and airport
- Food purchased not part of the above mentioned meals
- Alcoholic beverages, available for purchase at the resort
- Massages at spa
- Optional activities during free time such as surfing, hiking, etc.
Cancellation Policy per person: (must be made in writing)
- Any cancellation received between March 1 – August 31, 2018 will result in a loss of $250
- Any cancellation received between September 1 – October 31, 2018 will result in a loss of $500 deposit
- Any cancellation received between November 1 – December, 2018 will result in loss of 50% of trip price
- Any cancellation received January 1, 2019 until retreat date will result in a total loss of funds
We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum. If we cancel, your payments will be fully refunded. Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans.
See you in Paradise!