Download Consultation Forms
|One part healer, one part counselor, and one part coach, as a Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist Holly will assist you in bringing healing, balance and harmony into your life. She identifies your constitution or personal tendencies, the nature of any imbalances, and devises a treatment program using diet, herbs, colors, aromas, sound therapy and more.
Initial, one-time visit (approximately 1.5 hours) – $135
- Determine your constitution (dosha) and current imbalances
- Provide information on your dosha
- Discuss the principles of Ayurveda and how they apply to you
- Recommend a dosha appropriate food plan to help bring you into balance.
Initial visit and Report of Findings package – 2 visits (4-5 hours total) – $299
- Initial visit (approximately 1.5 hours)
- “Report of Findings” appointment a week after your initial visit (approximately 1 – 1.5 hours).
- Detailed evaluation of your imbalance (approximately 2 hours of my research time)
- A written plan for implementing dietary, herbal and lifestyle practices to bring you into balance.
- Includes recommendations of herbal formulas if necessary. (Herbs are not included in the fee)
Ayurveda provides a wealth of knowledge in bringing about positive changes. To most effectively allow this knowledge to really soak in, it is advised to meet regularly with your Ayurvedic specialist who can guide you in integrating Ayurvedic principles into your life, one step at a time.
Follow up visit (Approximately 1 hour) – $85
- Offer additional Ayruvedic recommendations based on sequential plan developed for you
- Review the current state of your doshas
- Provide additional Ayurvedic recommendations to bring you back into a harmonious state
- Includes recommendation of herbal formulas if necessary. (Herbs are not included in the fee)
15% DISCOUNT ON ALL SERVICES FOR SENIORS AND STUDENTS
- 5 Appointment package discount – $524
- 10-Appointment Package Discount – $850
- Both Include initial visit, report of findings, plus follow up visits
$45 – half hour consultations (can be conducted by phone)
$15 – Ten minute phone consultation
Yoga Nidra Sessions:
Private: $50 per hour session; or Group (4-10): $13 per person)
Herbs are formulated by reputable Ayurvedic herb sources.